Based on the principle and the purpose described above, the Kuroshio Science Doctoral Course accepts students who
- have an awareness of or strong interests in the establishment of a sustainable society harmonized with the natural environment and
- are able to accomplish a doctoral thesis by conducting basic or applied studies, or field or regional studies, from the following standpoints
- A multidisciplinary viewpoint that merges multiple fields:
- An international viewpoint that leads to a proper understanding of the diversity of the natural environment, culture and social structure:
- Future vision of a sustainable society that harmonizes with the natural environment.