The industries of Japan and the world are becoming more and more global today. It is of urgent necessity now to foster students to be multilingual, to develop a respectful mind towards a diversity of cultures, and to collaborate with people of different nationalities in the enhancement of friendship and peace in the world. The International Education Program aims to help both Japanese and international students to learn to contribute to the international development and globalization of industries, as well as work for international friendship through government and other agencies.
- Japanese and international students will study in the same program together and develop an intercultural understanding of minds and customs. In the first two years, they will focus on languages and intercultural understanding, and in the latter half of the program, they will focus on international economics and business. Japanese students will be provided with the opportunity to study at a partner university abroad and to undertake an international internship. International students will have the opportunity to engage in an internship in Japan. Both are expected to develop the practical ability to efficiently contribute to the development of our ever more globalized world.
- IEP students may also take courses (up to 12 credits) offered by the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, the Faculty of Education, and the Faculty of Regional Collaboration.
- Courses and trainings are generally conducted in Japanese except for the foreign language courses.
- Those who are interested in learning English, Chinese and Japanese to make a contribution to international society.
- Those who are willing to learn about both their own cultures and other cultures and to make the world a more peaceful place.
- Those who aspire to interact on the international stage with the skills mentioned above.
Nomura Securities Co.,Ltd., APA Hotel, The Shikoku Bank, Ltd., Candeo Hospitality Management,Inc, Eki Retail Service Hankyu Hanshin Co., Ltd., J Progresss, Be the One Co., Ltd., Doshisha University Graduate School, Up Garage Co., Ltd., Kyushu University Graduate School, Teras Holdings Co., Ltd., Inoue Calcium Corporation, Ido Corporation, IIJ Global Solutions Inc., Medical Care Service Company Inc., Rengo Co., Ltd., JAL SKY., Ltd.
To view education policies, click here.
Kochi City, 7808520, Japan
Copyright(c)2010 Kochi University. All Rights Reserved