- The abstract submission is now closed !
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the 9th APMBC Organizing Committee and assigned to the appropriate sessions. Authors will be notified regarding abstract acceptance and the type of presentation until June 8(Fri), 2012.
- The style of presentation is already fixed. Please make sure the style of your presentation.
We cannot change it without reason.
If you want to change it due to unavoidable circumstances, please let us know.
- Abstracts of participants without payment before May 31(Thu.), 2012 will not be included in the Book of Abstracts!
- For any communication concerning the abstracts or the submission please contact the Secretariat of the 9th APMBC.
- Thanks to all who submitted!
Call for Papers
- We are delighted to announce the opening of abstract submissions for oral and poster presentations for the 9th Asia-Pacific Marine Biotechnology Conference (APMBC2012)!
- Abstracts for oral and poster presentations will be accepted through
April 27May 18(Fri), 2012
- A template of the call for papers can be found "Abstract Information". For more details on how to prepare and submit your abstract, please read the Abstract Information.
- Submitting authors acknowledge that at least one author of an abstract must register for the APMBC 2012 and duly transmit the registration fee. A single registration can cover only one oral presentation or one poster presentation of the registrant.
- The presentation type will eventually be determined by the Program Committee.
The abstract submission is now closed !
- This system uses Cookie (Session Cookie), in order to hold information. If your browser's cookie functionality is turned off, you cannot submit your abstract.
Please turn on your browser’s cookies.
How to submit your abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted via the symposium website. Faxed abstract will NOT be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. Please download Abstract Template and make sure to submit in PDF file. Abstract in Microsoft Word file will not be accepted.
- File name: Please name the file with the family name of the presenting author_two first words of the title.
(E.g. Author First name: Sakamoto, Abstract Title: Abstract, File name: Sakamoto_Ab.pdf)
- No proofreading will be done on submitted abstracts. Please be aware that it will be printed without any change.
- Please input all information in English for abstract submission. Title of abstract, author's name, co-author's name(s) and affiliation(s) will appear in APMBC2012 publication exactly as you have typed them here.
- Please read the Abstract Information before proceeding to the online submission form!
- Types of Presentation
- Please choose oral or poster presentation.
The presentation type will eventually be determined by the Program Committee.
- Abstracts Acceptance
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the 9th APMBC Organizing Committee and assigned to the appropriate sessions.
- Authors will be notified regarding abstract acceptance and the type of presentation until June 8(Fri), 2012.
- An invitation letter will be sent to you on request. It must be understood that this invitation letter does not assure any financial support.
- Requests should be made by e-mail after submitting an Abstract.
Biotechnology of Macroalgae
Biotechnology of Microalgae
Bioactivity of Marine Organisms
Marine Bioactive Compounds
Biotechnology of Fishery Products
Biotechnology for Environmental Science
Biotechnology for Aquaculture
Biotechnology of Deep Seawater
Biotechnology for Energy Production