|OFFICE||International Exchange Office|
|ADDRESS||2-5-1 Akebono-cho, Kochi-shi, Kochi 780-8520 JAPAN|
|Guide||Guidebook for Exchange Students|
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Science and Technology
Faculty of Regional Collaboration
TOSA Innovative Development Programs
Faculty of Agriculture and Marine Science
Kochi University Fact Sheet 2018 Fact Sheet 2018(28KB)
1. Institution coordinator nominate students on Nomination Form.
2. Send required documents via courier to the above address.
|Required documents||Please refer to List of Application Documents|
November 1 for Spring semester (Apr.-Aug.)
May 1 for Fall semester (Oct.-Feb.) *Expected arrival date is September 19, 2018.
1. Application form for Special Auditing or Special Research Students with photo
2. Letter of Request (to our President) (Japanese or English)
3. Official Academic Transcript (Japanese or English)
4. Certificate of Enrollment (Japanese or English)
5. Recommendation Letter (Japanese or English)
6. Copy of Passport
・page with photo and personal details
・Additonally, if the applicant has been to Japan, please include the pages of the passport showing arrival and departure dates
7. Copy of Japanese Language Proficiency (Japanese Language Learner only)
8. A face-to-shoulder (without background) colored photo (in size 3×4cm) *Photo data would be acceptable.
9. Application for Certificate of Eligibility (Japanese or English) with photo
10. Certificate of Financial Support (Japanese or English)
(If the financial supporter is a family member of the applicant, a 'proof of relationship' document in English or translated into Japanese)