The Life Science Course aims to grow human resources having sophisticated research ability necessary for conducting research activities independently, various academic knowledge and rich human nature as basis of such research ability, and ability to supervise others in terms of diverse research environment. By achieving this aim, the course eventually will grow human resources contributing development of life science & medical science and improvement of human welfare.
- We will grow human resources contributing for human society in 21st century who have rich human nature, high level of ethics and sophisticated professional knowledge and skills.
- We will grow human resources acquiring creative thinking ability who has developed high level of research ability and wide range of academic knowledge.
- We will grow human resources promoting translational research who have view of applying results of research to form new medial theory and technology.
- We will grow human resources making great contribution internationally by promoting presentation, discussion and collaboration on research projects in international settings.
- We will actively receive international students from overseas including East Asia, and grow human resources having international view and way of thinking developed through interaction with such international students.